State-of-the-art Data Centres with Unmatchable Connectivity
Colt Data Centre Services – Colocation Provider of the Year
Global reach services with 29 state-of-the-art carrier neutral data centres
across Europe and Asia, connectivity to over 530 data centres across the globe and the largest cloud footprint in Europe. Colt DCS is one of the world’s most connected data centres.
Our network, which covers 56,000m2, offers a choice of secure connections to application and cloud service providers through our connectivity to 200+ carriers across Europe and Asia.
Our flexible and affordable colocation and IT infrastructure solutions has been proven time and again to improve business performance. It is no surprise that we have been named ‘Colocation Provider of the Year’ for the last two consecutive years.
If you’re considering buying Colocation services, this complimentary Gartner report will assist you with everything you need to know about Colocation service providers.
To best tailor-fit our datacentre services to your requirements, the next step after reviewing this report is getting in touch with one of our Data Centre specialists… And… should you already have services in the Cloud, we will proceed to discuss with you our expert solutions for integrating with other service providers.
As the first data centre operator in Europe to be awarded the prestigious M&O Stamp of Approval for operational excellence and Tier 3 Design Certification with the highest score in the whole world, your data is in safe hands.
We know our customers are busy people, so we offer a fully flexible service to cater to their every need:
- Absolute carrier neutrality – we allow any customer to use any carrier or network provider within the data centre.
- Flexibility – you can connect with a choice of network providers, simplifying your data centre strategy with colocation solutions that work.
- Cloud Neutrality – direct, secure connections to a cloud provider of your choice.
- Cross Connects – DC Connect allows customers to connect with third parties within a data centre, including private Cloud Service Providers, Internet Exchanges, Financial Services Platforms and Content Delivery Networks.
- Ability to scale efficiently – to keep up with your business requirements as you grow.
- 24-hour support – wherever you are in the world, whatever your language, our 24/7 support ensures you are looked after.
- Unrivalled security – our ability to deliver world-class security is demonstrated by our hosting of 18 of the top 25 European banks.
- Localised data sovereignty – ensures control is not compromised regardless of where data are located and stored.
Disaster Recovery, are you prepared?
Our dedicated disaster recovery space ensures your data is safe and you are prepared for any eventuality.
We also offer a remote hands subscription service; ensuring one of our technicians is on hand to help resolve any issues.
Colocation services, enrich your business infrastructure today
Save time and money on operational spend with our unrivalled colocation services.
If you are striving to see your business grow, Colt Data Centre Services offers a secure, resilient and reliable infrastructure to enrich your business offering.
Talk to us today: +44 (0) 20 7390 3158
Contact Colt Data Centre Services today or download our brochure to find out more.